Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our Bat and Moon Halloween Printable Craft

Here is our first Halloween Project for your little girls and guys. Kind of struggled today getting it finished and on the blog. LOL! My little ones love my projects, but don't so much like me on the computer for 2 hours, if you know what I mean. It is a simple color, cut and paste project. Great to keep them busy, and build their skills. Thinking about doing a Halloween Coloring Page and making it into a coloring contest for all your youngsters. Trying to think of a cool award for the winner. Check back later this week for the printable page and the details. As always this is a free printable craft. Check out our Instructions and print in color or black and white and have fun.

See all of our great pre school crafts and craft ideas for kindergarten.


P.S. I could sure use some followers. Please follow me  by 'Join this Site' in the lower left hand corner  :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thank you for sharing these lovely printables! I will print some of them to use in my halloween party in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I'll let you know when I post the party in my blog. Paula
www.executivadepanela.com